Thursday, March 12, 2009

I was complaining to Dan last Sunday that I don't have any pictures of the kids with ME. I am always taking the pictures, so we have lots of the kids with Daddy, but Mommy is conspicuously missing. Like a good hubby he took the camera from me and snapped this little shot of me and my crew. Regan is holding the ever present "baba"--which she has finally learned to say but only if she is commanded. William is almost always smiling. When he is in a good mood, he is the single happiest kid I have ever seen and a joy to be around. When he is in a bad mood... let's just say that the mood pendulum swings to the extremes. Henry is back to wearing the eye-patch for his lazy eye for 4 hours every day. We have been pretty good this round since we have started bribing him to remember. Arden is easily distracted by shiny objects so it is appropriate that she is proudly displaying her "pet jewel".

Man! I have the greatest kids in the world. Each one is a treasure. Almost makes me want to see if we can make another one just as great... ALMOST!

2 comments:

  1. what a GREAT picture, you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love you all. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers